Wednesday, June 27, 2012

15 Week Update

This week I am 15 weeks along (almost half way there!), so here is a little bit about how I am doing and how the baby is developing. 




This week in my life:
How far along: 15 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes: Not yet :)
Stretch Marks: NO! lets keep praying
Sleep: Cannot get enough of it
Best Moment this Week: Starting my baby blog :)
Miss Anything??: Margaritas!!
Movement: Not yet, but anxiously awaiting to feel some kicks
Food Cravings: Nothing particular yet
Anything make you sick: Dairy products
Gender: Won't know for another month (July 23rd!)
Symptoms: VERY tired
Mood: Happy :) :)
Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender!

This week in the baby's life:
The baby is the size of an apple!! The baby is squirming around a lot but is still too small for me to feel any movement. All of the arms and legs can move, and are starting to become proportionate to the body....exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment