Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Meet the Parents

Chris and I are so excited to have "crumpet" and start our family. Chris and I have been together since 2008, and even though his career in the Marine Corps and my time attending college took us in different directions, we have been together since the summer of 2011. 

Chris graduated from Framingham State, and I graduated from Providence College this May and are now living together in Norwood, Massachusetts. We live with Chris's boxer Brew, who is excited to be a big brother :)





Chris and I during formal night on our Caribbean cruise, March 2012





Chris and I at Providence College Senior Student Athlete Night
Dunkin Donuts Center, Providence, February 2012
GO FRIARS!!!







Chris and I ringing in 2012!!
New Year's Eve, New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment