Wednesday, July 11, 2012

16 Week Favorites

Its been a slow day at work, all of my Relay for Life events are over, which means I am dividing my time between actual work for next seasons events and Pinterest. Thanks to my pinterest obsession I have decorated 8 nurseries and have a 'to-do list' of crafts that is longer than my to-do list at my actual job....its a beautiful thing. Anyway, I decided why not post some more blog updates, I'd really love to get more involved and share a lot with everyone. Once we start picking out decorations, getting the nursery set up, and shopping (the best part!), there will be many more posts to follow. 



My favorite pregnancy things as of 16 weeks:


Mama Mio products: I absolutely LOVE the mama mio pregnancy collection. I have the BBB (Beaudacious, Bountiful and Bouncy) Kit, which I picked up to try out a few of the products. My cousin had recommended these products to me, and I love them. They are all natural and were created by four women, so they know exactly what pregnant ladies needed to have their skin stretch 40 inches in 40 weeks, which is a terrifying thought. The kit was a bit pricy, about $80 for the three products, but no price is too high for no stretch marks. The tummy rub oil smells amazing and doesn't leave you feeling oily (Brew also loves the smell and follows me around after I put it on). The 'Boob Tube' is great, but I'm more in love with the name, can you blame me? I like the balm but I don't use it as often, the next one I am going to try is the tummy rub butter!

Pink Lemonade & Root Beer: Drinking 8 glasses of water a day is actually harder than I thought. I just always assumed I did, since I do drink a lot of water, but now that I am making a conscious effort, it kinda sucks. Ice tea would normally be my go to drink, but unfortunately I have to cut back on caffeine (a little is ok) so pink leomande and root beer have become nice alternatives. I have never been a soda drinker, but root beer isn't bad, and honestly sometimes water wants to make me gag after that many glasses.  

To Go Cups: Still on the topic of beverages, these cups are awesome. No they arent' a new fad and yes they are great for the environment on top of being practical, but when you are constantly drinking they come in handy, plus who wants to reuse water bottles 28 times a day. This is actually a picture of the one I have too!

Prenatal Yoga:I started a prenatal yoga work out last weekend. Since I won't be doing much of this (yes this is really me):




I will be doing more of this: 



Chris's mom bought me a great prenatal yoga dvd so my goal is to try to do it every other day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment