Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Feeling some movement!



I have been so anxious about feeling the baby start to move lately. I will be 18 weeks on Thursday (I will post a 17 week picture before that! Dont worry) and it felt like everything I had been reading said the baby should be moving. I wasn't worried anything was wrong, just anxious that I was going to miss the feeling or something, must be crazy pregnancy hormones! Today for the first time I felt some movement and kicks in there!! Very exciting stuff is happening and I am so excited to share it with you all! :)

This is a big week in our little family!! I felt the baby move for the first time today, and yesterday Chris was offered a full time position as a fire fighter for a local town. Today is my Grandpa Flanagan's (my dad's dad) birthday, and it just goes to show what amazing angels we have looking down on our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment