Thursday, July 19, 2012

17 Week Update


17 Weeks! Will baby be a boy or a girl??

Only four more days until Chris and I find out if we will be having a boy or a girl and we cannot wait!! We will share the news with everyone, I can't keep any sort of secret, let alone a big one like this!! 

Things are all starting to move pretty quickly, including the baby! I'm feeling lots of movement and my belly is growing. I am still feeling great throughout my pregnancy, if it wasn't for my growing belly I would feel the same! I have not been getting sick or having any discomfort, and I can still sleep on my stomach (hooray!) Yesterday marked a sad day in my pregnant life, I had to take out my belly button ring, in my head I kept saying, good-bye spring break body! Good thing I can still fit into my clothes! That will be another ordeal and I hope Chris is prepared to handle me :) 

I have a lot of fun making the white board, but does anyone have any suggestions for taking the pictures? I can't seem to get the lighting right. 

This week the baby is the size of an onion, and is 5 inches long and 5 ounces (an estimate, thanks to thebump.com) The bones are hardening from cartilage into bones, and it is gaining more weight. The baby also has fingerprints that are distinct now!  


Sorry for the late update, but check back at the beginning of next week for some big news!!





1 comment:

  1. For the white board pics, try having lots of light on in the room and the flash off on the camera.

    Can't wait to find out the news! I am loving these posts!

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete