Sunday, July 8, 2012

16 Week Update


112 days down, 166 to go! 
Chris wanted to help be part of the project, so he helped decorate the board this week! Maybe I'll even get him to do a blog post, but we are taking baby steps. 

Not many changes to report from last week, still anxiously awaiting to feel the baby move, I thought there were some close calls, which led to Chris and I siting with our hands on my stomach for about ten minutes...but no kicks felt. 

I started doing a prenatal yoga workout to try to stay in shape during the pregnancy, no more backflips and tumbling for a while! Chris and I have been walking Brew every night also, we try to do a mile loop through the center of Norwood. Tonight while we were walking we stopped on the commons and listened to a band for a little bit.

This week the baby is the size of an avocado. It can hear our voices now, so Chris likes to talk to the baby which is quite funny hearing him say "hello in there!!" The baby is also growing hair, eye lashes and eyebrows, and also has taste buds!

1 comment:

  1. Grammy KiKi says to cover up those outlets showing - better get in practice baby-proofing the house! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete