Thursday, September 13, 2012

Baby Girl Swag

Yup, its time for another post about all the cute things I'm getting for baby girl! I blame Grammy Kiki!!



From Grammy Kiki, possibly one of the cutest pairs of shoes ever!! 
They are 3-9 months size from Carters. 

More shoes! The pink booties are from Catie, one of my college roommates, and the pink flats and blue uggs are from Grammy Kiki


From Grammy Kiki, a GUESS rain jacket. I'm waiting for one in my size

 
From Catie, these outfits came all the way from the Hamptons in a care package from Catie, my college roommate. I cannot get over how friggen cute the pants are with the cupcake on the bum! Baby girl has many nick names, and Catie calls her cupcake, so these are even more perfect! (they are from Carter's)



No comments:

Post a Comment