Monday, August 20, 2012

22 Week Update

22 weeks....are we there yet?!
(I know, I know, waaaay too soon to be asking this question...but seriously?)
Only 122 more days to go



baby girl is now the size of a papaya!

She certainly is growing, everyday I feel like my belly is getting bigger and bigger!
The one positive thing about this stage in my pregnancy is that I actually look pregnant, not just fat. This may seem silly, but when you are a crazy pregnant lady this is one of the best things that can happen. You can tell there is a baby in there, not just a whole Chipolte burrito. 


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: not exactly sure, I plan on checking with the doctor today

Maternity clothes? I have some, but can still fit into my regular clothes, and summer dresses make this much easier!
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: love it, and need more of it!
Best moment this week: now that baby girls movements are much stronger, Chris can feel them too, its such an awesome experience.
Miss Anything? sushi, I would love a volcano roll and scorpian bowl from Shanghai
Movement: starting to get stronger and feel more of it
Food cravings: Citrus/oranges/fruit and sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing (knock on wood!!)
Gender: Girl 
Labor Signs: None, still too early
Symptoms: still feeling really well, starting to feel some aches in my lower back
Belly Button in or out? in
Happy or Moody most of the time: For the most part happy, but I've been having my moments recently
Looking forward to: Meeting with the doctor today, I will get to hear the heartbeat again, which I love!


This week in the life of baby girl.....
Baby is the size of a papaya. She is starting to sleep in cycles of 12-14 hours. She is much more active at night time, right around 9:00 I can really start feeling her kicking around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment