Thursday, August 16, 2012

Newest Addition to the Nursery



NEW/TWO/Polyfil Stuffed little owl pillows decoration/collection - Ready to ship

I know I have the best friends because they have the best taste. Another one of my best college girls, Jordan, sent me the link to this on Esty. Holy Owls. Obviously I ordered these because they are TOO CUTE, but there were so many other cute ones too! I'm glad I ordered these before I looked around because baby girl would end up with 28 owl pillows.

Since the bedding we have chosen is very plain, these are the perfect pop of color and patterns for the nursery! And, I don't even have to mention...owls!!!
These would be great with pale yellow walls (which I have been debating over) or the white, since they will bring in lots of color 


I think these would be so cute put up on a shelf as decorations in the nursery. Add some picture frames like these from Target over the changing table or dresser and this would be so cute!! Maybe even have wooden letters spelling out her name? Michael's has them, you would just need to add a coat of paint, or a solid fabric that would compliment the colors of the owls and the room. 

RIBBA Frame IKEA The mat enhances the picture and makes framing easy. PH-neutral mat; will not discolor the picture.       

Target Home Shelving Unit White 1 Number Of Shelves


So many ideas, I cannot wait to get started putting her nursery together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment