Monday, August 13, 2012

Nursery Inspiration

I have been really excited to do this post. I have had so much fun looking at different nurseries and ideas on pinterest, I am so excited to get started on baby girls room!! We still have not decided if we are going to paint, the more I look at it the harsher the white seems, even if it is a simple off-white. We have a pale yellow and grayish-blue which we bought when we moved into the apartment, in hopes of painting the second bedroom and the kitchen, which are both still white. Those are also options for the bedroom as well. 

Love the pink ceiling and beige walls.

Pink! Who would have thought I liked this. I like the neutral colors with the pink decorations, its the perfect combination of girly and neutral. 

small room nursery

Again, I love the neutral with pink accents! I spy an owl in the corner.....

nursery

I love the white and brightness from this nursery. This is the bedding I envisioned for baby girl, which I have picked out and will be sharing soon! Some splashes of color would need to be added, maybe in paint or a blanket over the chair. 


I love the name above the crib and the simplicity of the nursery. I spy an owl in the crib....
 I will definitely have her name above the crib, but that may be one of the more girly aspects of her bedroom.  


No comments:

Post a Comment