Wednesday, August 29, 2012

23 Week Update


23 Weeks! Only 113 more days to go :)




How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: +7 pounds
Maternity clothes? Wearing some jeans, but still in my regular clothes

Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: yes yes yes!
Best moment this week: being able to feel baby girl kick
Miss Anything? deli meat, I'd love an italian sub or turkey club sandwichMovement: starting to get stronger and feel lots more of it
Food cravings: Citrus/oranges/fruit and sweets....still
Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing (knock on wood!!)
Gender: Girl 
Labor Signs: None, still too early
Symptoms: still feeling really well, starting to feel some aches in my lower back
Belly Button in or out? in
Happy or Moody most of the time: For the most part happy, but I've been having my moments recently
Looking forward to: starting to get the nursery put together!


This week in the life of baby girl.....
Baby is the size of a grapefruit! She weighs just about 1 pound now, and will keep growing! She can hear my voice and heartbeat, and her hearing is becoming stronger, so she can even hear Brew barking!

No comments:

Post a Comment